Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $25,000 - $40,000
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Bob Wells - State Farm Agent
Do you want a career and not just a job?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- Our office is located in Winnetka, Illinois.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1982.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Company Website: www.rtwells.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)